Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The responsibilities of a successful Technical Sales Engineer shall include (but are not limited to):
- Develop a sales and marketing plan to target existing users in the territory in order to accelerate sales growth and identify and develop new opportunities.
- Establish professional relationships with key accounts in the territory and promote the Company’s capability (product, value, service, and technology) to ensure JSK Industrial Supply is the supplier of choice for all current and future requirements.
- Formulate accurate competitor and competitive material analyses and identify areas where the Company is able to differentiate its products and service.
- Ensure that the territory revenue and profit levels are achieved by having a thorough understanding of the market opportunities and the strengths and weaknesses of all competitors (capability, value, pricing levels etc.)
- Negotiate all supply contracts, ensuring clarity on product specification, levels of service, and contractual terms.
- Coordinate closely with manufacturing to ensure clear and 100% accurate communication of customer needs and requirements.
- Successfully manage “total” sales process for each customer from order receipt to delivery of product / service.
- Ensure efficient and effective reporting of all sales activity.
- Effectively communicate and report the status of new developments and opportunities within the market.
- Provide appropriate equipment recommendations based on the customers’ needs.
- Research and utilize scientific knowledge and experience to provide in-depth explanations pertaining to how our equipment will meet customers’ demands.
- Help customers identify any potential needs for additional equipment, based on their application.
- Enthusiastically pursue meeting and exceeding customer requirements.
- Achievement of sales forecasts for targeted products.
- Develop existing accounts for maximum market penetration.
- Build good rapport with customers and follow through on all commitments. Make things happen to satisfy the needs of our customers.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all key accounts.
- Trade show participation and attendance, as agreed upon.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in Industrial Parts preferable.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering, is strongly preferred
- The proactive sales-person who is action-oriented, driven to succeed, and results-oriented.
- Capable of managing to complete a variety of projects and programs simultaneously and efficiently.
- Capable of initiating action and influencing events to achieve goals.
- Proficient at time management with the ability to “make things happen” without a large support organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think “outside of the box” and consider all “what if” scenarios.
- Well-developed negotiation skills with the ability to gain credibility and develop long term value-added partnerships within a complex customer base.
- Experience with formal contractual documentation.
- Ability to work with all levels of a customer’s organization from shop floor to executive and with internal peers and management, conducting all interactions with integrity and respect to individuals and organizations in adherence to our ethics and policy.
Receive notifications about similar jobs
I’d like to receive Job Alerts and other marketing emails from JSK Industrial Supply to assist me with my job search. I understand that I may opt-out at any time.
Warehouse Inventory Manager
Vadodara, GJ, India | Manager
Vadodara, GJ, India | Engineer
Lead Quality Engineer
Vadodara, GJ, India | Engineer
Vadodara, GJ, India | Admin
More About Us:
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join JSK Industrial Supply team, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29th August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”